Sunday 1 July 2012

Im a GEMINI.
just realize that im actually alone.when i was mad i was sad i wan jealous i really need sum1 to talk to but whn i look at my phone thr nobody thn i can text...so sad ?!hah...
i dono since whn my brain sudd gt alot shit to think til i hate it...whr is the 1 can ignore and jus chill with  everythg...this feeling suck..I AM LOST!
*********************************************************************************
half of it because of u!!yah it U...i kinda throw all wat i had before cox of da feeling...hate this feeling...i love and i hate...wat actually goin ON...u let me feel bad let me jealous thn nite after chat awhile i almost can forget wan i jealous wat i hate but the other day the same thg happen again...u kinda ignore me and how are we gonna go futher like this...i really wan to tell u tat i really HATE u but even text u nw i olso worry ...feel like im a fucking annoying guy...

but i won gv up..since u say u busy thn i gv u time...let see wat could happen nxt...
SO NOW WEE CHENG CHEANG IS DIE.FOREVER ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment