Thursday 1 March 2012

Im TOTALLY lost!!!I DONO WHR CAN I SHARE THIS SHIT ADY

ohh goshhh...helpme!!!!damn it...serious shit...fml...
well...today 1march2012...sudd mr.B ask me wether wanna join em go for a comp...at the first place i was really interested cox i knw i really can improve my self in dance skill...but thn everythg nt really smooth i need to talk to my 'daddy' st...hmmm i discuss with him wat i wan....althought he say jus go ahead wat lah he don mind lah i can feel he don really like it ..well it actually ady in my expectation.
after tat mr.B asking me again he say daddy say let me choose...WAHHHHHH...let me choose??!!
do u knw how pressure is tat actually...i wanna knw r u mind ...cox if u mind thn i jus won join it fuck it...haiz...
so damn susah lah this all kind relation...aiyooo...nw i serious dono wat to do wat to choose ady...i knw the answer later comfirm will cause WARRR  de...i hate this fucking hate this...damn it....
GOD IF U HEAR ME PLS TEACH ME WAT TO DO...T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment