Monday 6 June 2011

3th Sam start...

skip the st week of the sam and back to coll at the second week...
for the st tot jus wanna go slow but nw i think i need push harder...
still CHILL like nwday sure GG!!!arghhh...gonna push my self abit hope can handle it...
everythg seem bored this sam cox all my sub din hv muc student and i was KICK OUT from my GEENG!!!!
i cant join em in class ady cox diff course...haizzz SAD CASE...
JUS ENJOY MY TEA TIME WITH EM...THEY STILL SAME PATTERN...ALOT PATTERN...HEHE...
**********************************************************************************


***seem like getting better***i miss u
i still enjoy with my life nw...dance dance dance...everyday do wat i like...and hopefully can get my baby fast fast fast....HTC DESIRE HD!!!!!!!!i sudah jatuh bankrup cox wan save $$$ for u baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment