Wednesday 8 June 2011

19bday....

HOHOHO!!!THIS YEAR BDAY KINDA FUN...I GOT ALOT PPL GV ME SUPRISE...HEHE RUFFNECKZ FAMILY+KK FREN THEY JUS SO NICE...I LIKE THE WATCH...PUMA BABE!!!THX FOR ALL WISH TOO....
but i olso get another suprise on my bday and honestly it really piss me off...U...i knw it my fault but i try to settle it but u don wn u say u cant control...okeh!!fine so jus let it be or i shud let u go???
*pls tell me wat is the best for u*i'll so it for u...
after i sad sad marah marah i go home oioi than i feel better after wake hehe....i go steamboat with my hse mates they BELANJA me hehe so good...and the buy me a new bottle i jus need it....COOL!!!
It end of the day...my special day olso go away so everythg back to normal...i'm nt the king of the day ady :( kehkeh....  

No comments:

Post a Comment