Friday 11 January 2013

change?am i?

well actually i wanna tell you this...but it doesn't feel good to share this to u i think....
i dono when how where i start to have this kind of thinking ....after so many time in relationship this really my first time have this kind of problem.
i feel like i have lost my self i dono why i just feel like this is not the previous me...
even my self will wondering where did the previous me go???hmmmmmmmm
how i treat my girl?i actually can put everything on my girl no doubt....anything.
but this time i dono when it start to feel like i have nth that wanna share with you , that really kill me i really feel bad bout that cox u suppose to be the one who i always wanna talk to...izit just too long din meet i blur ady? i nvr like talk from phone and text too much actually...i prefer we meet and sharing.that what i prefer....
now not even awhile we chat i ady dono what to say...omg it really damn awkward!!!!fmlllllll....
how i feel this few day??hmmm i feel like do anything what i want don wanna care ...nobody can stop me and that really how i feel...
i know the way i act this few day is really hurting you but you still like you still will tell me 'no worry' 'im fine' ' im ok'...that actually make me feel worst cox i know u not ok...but u just being u ...still think for my own good.....something i just want you to treat ur self better don care bout my feeling....maybe that will make me feel better.....
guess now i already lost the mature mind like comfirm that you gonna be my future...becox all i see now is finish my study then work first...im sorry to say but before i got my target all this still  cant be real to me....i dono when i got this kind of though...damn...im hurting you now i know and i dono what should i do...i hope i can fixed it and bring everythg to a better way....
i know you love me so much...i will try my best ....
missing you so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment