Tuesday 15 November 2011

THAT ME??o.O

change my relation status at fb jus for a nite thn alot question from fren and olso make me realize sumthg....
''im a bad guy in their eye''hmmm...i nvr knw tat if din put the status...so tat how they think bout me???
i nt really 100% sure are they talking bout me but i think im the 1 who they talking bout...the bad guy...
so failed in a realationship become my fault ???wat the hell....not blaming anyone ...anyone can say anythg they like i don really care...
fuck it how u guy wanna think how am i...i play i ditch sum1 love me i bad ...'like im become the other legend'?hohoho...it ok....
chill chill...i like fren i like u guy to be my fren tat the truth but if im too bad no standard becum ur fren it ok...

LOVE DOESN'T HAVE RIGHT OR WRONG...EVERYTHG IS OUT OF CONTROL IT A FEELING IT A PASSION NOT SUMTHG U CAN CONTROL...

No comments:

Post a Comment