Wednesday 12 October 2011

12oct2011...suck!!!

I dono wat day is today it nt jus my bad day but olso to my fren too.. well what happen.. hmmmm... Morning i wake up sudd get a bad news tat our show for 5day kena cancel! I was like wtf! damn pissed... When every1 knw bout it olso down lo... Haiz... Busy week change to super free week... Money olso flyyy... Since no job I bac nilai thn bad thg cumin again when i go dinner with family... Go to the stupid noob super slow service nilai sushi king... Wat we do at thr nt eat sushi but is WAIT! damn... Macam nobody work thr.. green tea olso need me wait 30min...*burn ur shop*...
Let talk bout other... Howhow olso very cham show cancel ady bad news his car kena pecah mirror lagi cham... His baby bag olso lost...
Thn charlotte... Go to eateateat mood ok liao sudd gt prob with mummy make her emo pulak... Haiz!!!! wat wrong with this wednesday... I damn fuckking hate u wednesday... Hope 2moro is a new day new hope for every1... Ciao.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment