Thursday 11 August 2011

FENG SHUI BAGUS PUNYA HARI^^

11/8/2011...haha wat a lucky day loh...from i wake up tat moment keep got great news...wakakaka
the st thg make me feel happy today make my mood good is when i on my laptop see charlotte post our shoes is arrive!!FINALLY..i think is more thn 1month for it...haha...evening when i go take my new baby shoes charlotte told me tat we gonna take out genting show money nxt week...WOW!hear dao tat make me hyper jor lo...cox i wan change hp it stuck for long time liao...if get tat money i can change liao wakakaka...wat a special day make me HAPPY WHOLE DAY...

2MORO is DAISAI PIGGY bday hehe...i buy sumthg funny for her i olso nvr buy sumthg like tat as a present i think she gonna laugh me gaogao when recieve tat present...i was plan go movie and belanja her makan after class 2moro...hope it gonna be a great day...is a DAY better thn TODAY....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment