Thursday 30 June 2011

THURSDAY....wat can i say....

wat a thursday...alot feeling today....
i was very very good mood today...nth special happen but jus in got mood but it change...after i start to do my assignment AGAIN><''
my mood change to....MARAH...PUTUS HARAPAN...hah feel like wanna jump down from 21 floor....
thn ...nite after go rehersal...i meet a NEW MALAYSIA ARTIST ...i jus knw tat we gonna backup him for a showcase...it a new thg in my dance life...hope this thg gonna help us 'RUFFNECKZ' go further more...
bring us to another level stage although we jus back up...hmmmm...
i knw wat i wan nw in my life...i jus hope i can done well in my study and dance nw...so nw i don feel like start again with u...i'm nt sure if i still in luv with u but...i jus nw wat i wan for my self nw...i knw it nt fair to u nw...jus hope u can enjoy ur life as well...
GOOD NITEZZZZZZ WORLDDDD...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment