Sunday 19 June 2011

DREAM??LOVE??

i think every1 shud hv same prob here...
every1 shud hv their own DREAM but sumtime LOVE aggaints their dream...so...u must make the choice...
of cox after u make a choice ... u will lose sumthg thn important in ur life no matter it ur DREAM/ LOVE ...
it will hurt u so BAD!!!and tat time u sure will regret with ur choice but same thg will happen no matter wat ur choice...
**********************************************************************************

nw i was comf with my dream everythg seem like very good...my dance getting better and better...
my relation...last time i really messup gaogao!!><but nw it olso getting better...we can start it all over again....
i jus hope the1 i love will nvr aggaint with my dream...XD cox i don wan lose anythg important in my LIFE!!!
I JUST LOVE ALL...

No comments:

Post a Comment